Utah Utes football: Ute players invited to participate in all-star games
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Former Utah defensive tackle Dave Kruger has accepted an invitation to play in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, Jan. 19 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. The game will be broadcast at 4 p.m. (MST) on ESPN2. Practices, beginning Jan. 17, will be covered on ESPNU.
The Tucson Citizen is reporting that center Tevita Stevens, tight end David Rolf and cornerback Moe Lee have accepted invitations to play in the Casino del Sol College All-Star Game at the University of Arizona's Kino Stadium on Jan. 11. ESPN3 and WatchESPN.com are among the broadcast outlets for the game, which is scheduled to kickoff at 7 p.m.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars take center stage...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 36
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 25