Utah Utes football: Ute players invited to participate in all-star games
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Former Utah defensive tackle Dave Kruger has accepted an invitation to play in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, Jan. 19 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. The game will be broadcast at 4 p.m. (MST) on ESPN2. Practices, beginning Jan. 17, will be covered on ESPNU.
The Tucson Citizen is reporting that center Tevita Stevens, tight end David Rolf and cornerback Moe Lee have accepted invitations to play in the Casino del Sol College All-Star Game at the University of Arizona's Kino Stadium on Jan. 11. ESPN3 and WatchESPN.com are among the broadcast outlets for the game, which is scheduled to kickoff at 7 p.m.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24