Utah Utes football: Ute players invited to participate in all-star games
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Former Utah defensive tackle Dave Kruger has accepted an invitation to play in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, Jan. 19 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. The game will be broadcast at 4 p.m. (MST) on ESPN2. Practices, beginning Jan. 17, will be covered on ESPNU.
The Tucson Citizen is reporting that center Tevita Stevens, tight end David Rolf and cornerback Moe Lee have accepted invitations to play in the Casino del Sol College All-Star Game at the University of Arizona's Kino Stadium on Jan. 11. ESPN3 and WatchESPN.com are among the broadcast outlets for the game, which is scheduled to kickoff at 7 p.m.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Utes carry momentum into showdown with the...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32