SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city is starting up neighborhood advisory committees.
The intent of the committees is to create a line of communication between residents and city government. They do not replace public hearings at Planning Commission or City Council meetings but offer another forum to become involved in the community.
Committees will meet every quarter for at least an hour at City Hall. Interested residents can call 801-671-3154 for more information.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Springville homes evacuated after fireworks...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8