SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city is starting up neighborhood advisory committees.
The intent of the committees is to create a line of communication between residents and city government. They do not replace public hearings at Planning Commission or City Council meetings but offer another forum to become involved in the community.
Committees will meet every quarter for at least an hour at City Hall. Interested residents can call 801-671-3154 for more information.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8