SALT LAKE CITY — Keynote speakers and panelists have been announced for the Governor's Energy Development Summit to be held Jan. 10-11 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple.
Ronald W. Jibson, CEO of Questar and chairman of the American Gas Association, will offer opening remarks during a breakfast session Jan. 10, followed by James D. Ogsbury, the newly appointed executive director of the Western Governors Association.
The luncheon session that day will feature Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah; and congressmen Jim Matheson, D-Utah, and Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, both R-Utah.
Interested parties can submit questions to email@example.com. The Office of Energy Development, which is sponsoring the event, will select questions to help guide either the discussion with the congressional delegates or an appropriate breakout session.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to visit energy.utah.gov to register.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3