SALT LAKE CITY — Keynote speakers and panelists have been announced for the Governor's Energy Development Summit to be held Jan. 10-11 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple.
Ronald W. Jibson, CEO of Questar and chairman of the American Gas Association, will offer opening remarks during a breakfast session Jan. 10, followed by James D. Ogsbury, the newly appointed executive director of the Western Governors Association.
The luncheon session that day will feature Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah; and congressmen Jim Matheson, D-Utah, and Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, both R-Utah.
Interested parties can submit questions to email@example.com. The Office of Energy Development, which is sponsoring the event, will select questions to help guide either the discussion with the congressional delegates or an appropriate breakout session.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to visit energy.utah.gov to register.
- Southwest, Delta tangle over whether to cut...
- Fiat Chrysler, Google in partnership talks
- US economy struggles at start of election year
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,...
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance pay in...
- Oculus Rift delays flatten virtual-reality...
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's Bitcoin...
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 7
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years,... 3
- Yahoo CEO could get $55M in severance... 3
- Fortune reports: BYU's cybersecurity... 3
- What millennials need to do to retire... 3