SALT LAKE CITY — Keynote speakers and panelists have been announced for the Governor's Energy Development Summit to be held Jan. 10-11 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple.
Ronald W. Jibson, CEO of Questar and chairman of the American Gas Association, will offer opening remarks during a breakfast session Jan. 10, followed by James D. Ogsbury, the newly appointed executive director of the Western Governors Association.
The luncheon session that day will feature Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah; and congressmen Jim Matheson, D-Utah, and Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, both R-Utah.
Interested parties can submit questions to email@example.com. The Office of Energy Development, which is sponsoring the event, will select questions to help guide either the discussion with the congressional delegates or an appropriate breakout session.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to visit energy.utah.gov to register.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- UDOT tow plow drivers train for winter
- These two things are helping California's...
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 6
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- US stocks inch further into record... 1
- The best time of year to buy (Hint:... 1
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display... 1