SALT LAKE CITY — Keynote speakers and panelists have been announced for the Governor's Energy Development Summit to be held Jan. 10-11 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple.
Ronald W. Jibson, CEO of Questar and chairman of the American Gas Association, will offer opening remarks during a breakfast session Jan. 10, followed by James D. Ogsbury, the newly appointed executive director of the Western Governors Association.
The luncheon session that day will feature Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah; and congressmen Jim Matheson, D-Utah, and Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, both R-Utah.
Interested parties can submit questions to email@example.com. The Office of Energy Development, which is sponsoring the event, will select questions to help guide either the discussion with the congressional delegates or an appropriate breakout session.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to visit energy.utah.gov to register.
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last year
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- New solar energy project at Utah... 5
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1