SALT LAKE CITY — Keynote speakers and panelists have been announced for the Governor's Energy Development Summit to be held Jan. 10-11 at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S. West Temple.
Ronald W. Jibson, CEO of Questar and chairman of the American Gas Association, will offer opening remarks during a breakfast session Jan. 10, followed by James D. Ogsbury, the newly appointed executive director of the Western Governors Association.
The luncheon session that day will feature Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah; and congressmen Jim Matheson, D-Utah, and Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart, both R-Utah.
Interested parties can submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Office of Energy Development, which is sponsoring the event, will select questions to help guide either the discussion with the congressional delegates or an appropriate breakout session.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to visit energy.utah.gov to register.
- Housing recovery slowest since World War II,...
- Does the wage gap hurt women's retirement? Maybe
- Audit cites 'inadequate oversight' in state...
- Economic malaise clouds Florida governor's race
- New England raking in millions from leaf peepers
- Millennials may do career and home life...
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5 percent
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy