BYU Cougar-bound guard Nick Emery receives mission call to Germany
Lone Peak guard Nick Emery, who signed with the BYU basketball program in November, has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Frankfurt Germany Mission.
Emery is scheduled to enter the Missionary Training Center on May 1.
Video of Emery opening his mission call on Christmas Eve has been posted to Vimeo.com.
Emery is averaging 18.6 points per game for the Knights, who are one of the top teams in the nation. In his career, Emery has scored 1,693 points and drained 241 3-pointers.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17