BYU Cougar-bound guard Nick Emery receives mission call to Germany
Lone Peak guard Nick Emery, who signed with the BYU basketball program in November, has been called to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Frankfurt Germany Mission.
Emery is scheduled to enter the Missionary Training Center on May 1.
Video of Emery opening his mission call on Christmas Eve has been posted to Vimeo.com.
Emery is averaging 18.6 points per game for the Knights, who are one of the top teams in the nation. In his career, Emery has scored 1,693 points and drained 241 3-pointers.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26