Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Ski and snowboard instructors lined the PayDay run at Park City Mountain Resort, leading Santa Claus on his rounds Christmas Eve. Their red flares shone the way to the skies.
The tradition, which kicks off with the annual Torchlight Parade at the resort, brings in families for hot chocolate and cookies and all kinds of fun. The resort has held the event for the past 49 years.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- The ghosts under our feet: 88... 10
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence... 10