Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Ski and snowboard instructors lined the PayDay run at Park City Mountain Resort, leading Santa Claus on his rounds Christmas Eve. Their red flares shone the way to the skies.
The tradition, which kicks off with the annual Torchlight Parade at the resort, brings in families for hot chocolate and cookies and all kinds of fun. The resort has held the event for the past 49 years.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- U. student government passes resolution... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17