Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Ski and snowboard instructors lined the PayDay run at Park City Mountain Resort, leading Santa Claus on his rounds Christmas Eve. Their red flares shone the way to the skies.
The tradition, which kicks off with the annual Torchlight Parade at the resort, brings in families for hot chocolate and cookies and all kinds of fun. The resort has held the event for the past 49 years.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14