SALT LAKE CITY — Police are looking for a single suspect in three separate armed robberies at convenience stores on Christmas Eve.
The first robbery occurred at the 7-Eleven at 705 E. 3rd Avenue and the other was not far from there, at 309 E. 400 South. A third occurred at a Tesoro gas station, at 874 E. 1300 South. All three occurred between 7 and 8 p.m., said Salt Lake City police Lt. Carl Merino.
Merino said the man — believed to be a white male in his 20s or 30s — was wearing dark clothing and a mask and gloves, showed a handgun and demanded money at all three locations. A customer confronted the man at the third location, after which the suspect fled.
Police believe the same man committed all three alleged robberies. Anyone who may have information on the crimes is asked to call the Salt Lake City Police Department at 801-799-3000.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 70
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 46
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24