Utah Jazz basketball: Only down by one at halftime against Orlando, 47-46
For the first quarter, it appeared the Utah Jazz were still hung up on their tough loss in Miami Saturday night.
However after getting off to a slow start, the Jazz held Orlando to just one point in the final six minutes to finish the half down by one, 47-46.
Utah was led by Paul Millsap, who tallied 10 points and six rebounds in the first 24 minutes.
Arron Afflalo, the starting shooting guard for Orlando, was the leading scorer for his team with 13 points.
Jazz point guard Mo Williams did not play and will indefinitely sit out with a thumb injury.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football: Cougars announce future games...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 120
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 66
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 49
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 28