Utah Jazz basketball: Only down by one at halftime against Orlando, 47-46
For the first quarter, it appeared the Utah Jazz were still hung up on their tough loss in Miami Saturday night.
However after getting off to a slow start, the Jazz held Orlando to just one point in the final six minutes to finish the half down by one, 47-46.
Utah was led by Paul Millsap, who tallied 10 points and six rebounds in the first 24 minutes.
Arron Afflalo, the starting shooting guard for Orlando, was the leading scorer for his team with 13 points.
Jazz point guard Mo Williams did not play and will indefinitely sit out with a thumb injury.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Former Duke and Utah player Chris Burgess...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 67
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21