Utah Jazz basketball: Only down by one at halftime against Orlando, 47-46
For the first quarter, it appeared the Utah Jazz were still hung up on their tough loss in Miami Saturday night.
However after getting off to a slow start, the Jazz held Orlando to just one point in the final six minutes to finish the half down by one, 47-46.
Utah was led by Paul Millsap, who tallied 10 points and six rebounds in the first 24 minutes.
Arron Afflalo, the starting shooting guard for Orlando, was the leading scorer for his team with 13 points.
Jazz point guard Mo Williams did not play and will indefinitely sit out with a thumb injury.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20