Utah Jazz basketball: Only down by one at halftime against Orlando, 47-46
For the first quarter, it appeared the Utah Jazz were still hung up on their tough loss in Miami Saturday night.
However after getting off to a slow start, the Jazz held Orlando to just one point in the final six minutes to finish the half down by one, 47-46.
Utah was led by Paul Millsap, who tallied 10 points and six rebounds in the first 24 minutes.
Arron Afflalo, the starting shooting guard for Orlando, was the leading scorer for his team with 13 points.
Jazz point guard Mo Williams did not play and will indefinitely sit out with a thumb injury.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline about...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- Reports: Jackson Vroman found dead
- Jazz not expected to be a major player (or...
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- Why is William Penn, a Quaker university in...
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 49
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 42
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 27
- Jazz not expected to be a major player... 13
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline... 12
- Utah State wide receiver/kick returner... 10
- Former Utah Utes guard Delon Wright... 9