Salt Lake City woman dies after being ejected from car on Bangerter Highway
SALT LAKE CITY — A 26-year-old Salt Lake City woman died early Friday after the car she was driving left the road and rolled.
Adriana Hernandez-Mena was traveling south on Bangerter Highway near I-80 a little before 2 a.m. when the Volkswagen Jetta she was driving hit the cable barrier in the median and rolled.
Hernandez-Mena was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. According to the Utah Highway Patrol, eating while driving may have been a factor in the accident.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 66
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8