Salt Lake City woman dies after being ejected from car on Bangerter Highway
SALT LAKE CITY — A 26-year-old Salt Lake City woman died early Friday after the car she was driving left the road and rolled.
Adriana Hernandez-Mena was traveling south on Bangerter Highway near I-80 a little before 2 a.m. when the Volkswagen Jetta she was driving hit the cable barrier in the median and rolled.
Hernandez-Mena was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. According to the Utah Highway Patrol, eating while driving may have been a factor in the accident.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 33
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11