Salt Lake City woman dies after being ejected from car on Bangerter Highway
SALT LAKE CITY — A 26-year-old Salt Lake City woman died early Friday after the car she was driving left the road and rolled.
Adriana Hernandez-Mena was traveling south on Bangerter Highway near I-80 a little before 2 a.m. when the Volkswagen Jetta she was driving hit the cable barrier in the median and rolled.
Hernandez-Mena was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. According to the Utah Highway Patrol, eating while driving may have been a factor in the accident.
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 88
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 28
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16