Salt Lake City woman dies after being ejected from car on Bangerter Highway
SALT LAKE CITY — A 26-year-old Salt Lake City woman died early Friday after the car she was driving left the road and rolled.
Adriana Hernandez-Mena was traveling south on Bangerter Highway near I-80 a little before 2 a.m. when the Volkswagen Jetta she was driving hit the cable barrier in the median and rolled.
Hernandez-Mena was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. According to the Utah Highway Patrol, eating while driving may have been a factor in the accident.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 266
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16