Salt Lake City woman dies after being ejected from car on Bangerter Highway
SALT LAKE CITY — A 26-year-old Salt Lake City woman died early Friday after the car she was driving left the road and rolled.
Adriana Hernandez-Mena was traveling south on Bangerter Highway near I-80 a little before 2 a.m. when the Volkswagen Jetta she was driving hit the cable barrier in the median and rolled.
Hernandez-Mena was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the car. According to the Utah Highway Patrol, eating while driving may have been a factor in the accident.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 93
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18