Video highlights: Lone Peak downs Chester, Pa., snaps 61-game win streak
Lone Peak dismantled the Chester Clippers in a high-profile high school match-up at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Fla. Here are the highlights.
— Nick Emery and T.J. Haws scored 23 points apiece, and Lone Peak, as a team, shot 8-for-24 from behind the arc.
— The Knights played outstanding defense. They held Chester to 35 percent shooting and forced 20 turnovers.
— The Knights took care of the ball. They only turned it over 10 times. When you play against a nationally ranked team, that's a big deal. When you play against a top-10 team like Chester, it's even bigger.
— Eric Mika nearly had a double-double in this game. He scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
— This is not the last time Chester and Lone Peak will play each other. They are scheduled to play again on Jan. 12, 2013, at the Brandon Jennings Invitational in Milwaukee.
Read more about Lone Peak's victory over the Chester Clippers on DeseretNews.com
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16