Video highlights: Lone Peak downs Chester, Pa., snaps 61-game win streak
Lone Peak dismantled the Chester Clippers in a high-profile high school match-up at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Fla. Here are the highlights.
— Nick Emery and T.J. Haws scored 23 points apiece, and Lone Peak, as a team, shot 8-for-24 from behind the arc.
— The Knights played outstanding defense. They held Chester to 35 percent shooting and forced 20 turnovers.
— The Knights took care of the ball. They only turned it over 10 times. When you play against a nationally ranked team, that's a big deal. When you play against a top-10 team like Chester, it's even bigger.
— Eric Mika nearly had a double-double in this game. He scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
— This is not the last time Chester and Lone Peak will play each other. They are scheduled to play again on Jan. 12, 2013, at the Brandon Jennings Invitational in Milwaukee.
Read more about Lone Peak's victory over the Chester Clippers on DeseretNews.com
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34