Video highlights: Lone Peak downs Chester, Pa., snaps 61-game win streak
Lone Peak dismantled the Chester Clippers in a high-profile high school match-up at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Fla. Here are the highlights.
— Nick Emery and T.J. Haws scored 23 points apiece, and Lone Peak, as a team, shot 8-for-24 from behind the arc.
— The Knights played outstanding defense. They held Chester to 35 percent shooting and forced 20 turnovers.
— The Knights took care of the ball. They only turned it over 10 times. When you play against a nationally ranked team, that's a big deal. When you play against a top-10 team like Chester, it's even bigger.
— Eric Mika nearly had a double-double in this game. He scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
— This is not the last time Chester and Lone Peak will play each other. They are scheduled to play again on Jan. 12, 2013, at the Brandon Jennings Invitational in Milwaukee.
Read more about Lone Peak's victory over the Chester Clippers on DeseretNews.com
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24