Video highlights: Lone Peak downs Chester, Pa., snaps 61-game win streak
Lone Peak dismantled the Chester Clippers in a high-profile high school match-up at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Fla. Here are the highlights.
— Nick Emery and T.J. Haws scored 23 points apiece, and Lone Peak, as a team, shot 8-for-24 from behind the arc.
— The Knights played outstanding defense. They held Chester to 35 percent shooting and forced 20 turnovers.
— The Knights took care of the ball. They only turned it over 10 times. When you play against a nationally ranked team, that's a big deal. When you play against a top-10 team like Chester, it's even bigger.
— Eric Mika nearly had a double-double in this game. He scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
— This is not the last time Chester and Lone Peak will play each other. They are scheduled to play again on Jan. 12, 2013, at the Brandon Jennings Invitational in Milwaukee.
Read more about Lone Peak's victory over the Chester Clippers on DeseretNews.com
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 105
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 19