Video highlights: Lone Peak downs Chester, Pa., snaps 61-game win streak
Lone Peak dismantled the Chester Clippers in a high-profile high school match-up at the City of Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Fla. Here are the highlights.
— Nick Emery and T.J. Haws scored 23 points apiece, and Lone Peak, as a team, shot 8-for-24 from behind the arc.
— The Knights played outstanding defense. They held Chester to 35 percent shooting and forced 20 turnovers.
— The Knights took care of the ball. They only turned it over 10 times. When you play against a nationally ranked team, that's a big deal. When you play against a top-10 team like Chester, it's even bigger.
— Eric Mika nearly had a double-double in this game. He scored 13 points and grabbed nine rebounds.
— This is not the last time Chester and Lone Peak will play each other. They are scheduled to play again on Jan. 12, 2013, at the Brandon Jennings Invitational in Milwaukee.
Read more about Lone Peak's victory over the Chester Clippers on DeseretNews.com
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- BYU holds on for 78-74 win over San Francisco
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 65
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 60
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35