Police identify woman who died near Enterprise Reservoir
ENTERPRISE, Washington County — Police have identified the woman who died when the vehicle she was in became stranded overnight Tuesday in the snow on Shoal Creek Road, south of Enterprise Reservoir.
Darlene Dietrich was found deceased about three miles north of the vehicle, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office. A second occupant in the vehicle, Michael Meunier, was found by snowmobilers near Enterprise Reservoir.
No further information about the individuals was made available by police Thursday.
The sheriff's office received a call Wednesday about the missing vehicle and two passengers who had become stranded headed north on the remote dirt road late Tuesday night.
The area was accessible only by snowmobile during the search because of heavy snowfall, police said.
Police are treating the incident as an accident.
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah family's adoption of Ethiopian girl...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as national...
- Landslide remediation plans emerge amid...
- How do I know if I'm ovulating?
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 68
- Prayers, protests raised in Utah as... 34
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage... 33
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- GOP plans to sue over Count My Vote... 23
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 20
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 20