Police identify woman who died near Enterprise Reservoir
ENTERPRISE, Washington County — Police have identified the woman who died when the vehicle she was in became stranded overnight Tuesday in the snow on Shoal Creek Road, south of Enterprise Reservoir.
Darlene Dietrich was found deceased about three miles north of the vehicle, according to the Washington County Sheriff's Office. A second occupant in the vehicle, Michael Meunier, was found by snowmobilers near Enterprise Reservoir.
No further information about the individuals was made available by police Thursday.
The sheriff's office received a call Wednesday about the missing vehicle and two passengers who had become stranded headed north on the remote dirt road late Tuesday night.
The area was accessible only by snowmobile during the search because of heavy snowfall, police said.
Police are treating the incident as an accident.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 76
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7