Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11