Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15