Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 50
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 17
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15