Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7