Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13