Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 120
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 26
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 17
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12