Photos: Cook and serve: Culinary students give back in luncheon for police, firefighters
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
MURRAY — Students served up holiday fare Wednesday to those who serve and protect.
Police and firefighters were treated to a lunch cooked and served by Murray High School ProStart students.
ProStart is a national program for students to learn culinary and management skills in anticipation of working the restaurant business or attending culinary school.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 11