#DNHuddleUp: The Deseret News sports staff and readers sound off on Gary Andersen's decision to coach Wisconsin
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Gary Andersen has accepted the head coaching position at the University of Wisconsin, following in the footsteps of many Aggie coaches who made a stop in Logan before moving on to bigger programs and salaries.
Andersen leaves behind a program that went 11-2 and won the second bowl game in the history of the program in 2012.
Huddle up sports fans! Here's your opportunity to voice your opinion and be published in the Deseret News!
This week's #DNHuddleUp question is this: What would you have done if you were Gary Andersen?
Fans, players and the media have not been shy in voicing their opinions about Andersen's decision to coach the Badgers. Those who have answered our #DNHuddleUp question are featured below.
This feature will be continually updated througout the day. If you would like to be featured, tweet an answer to the question and include the #DNHuddleUp hashtag.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 46
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 35
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 21
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7