#DNHuddleUp: The Deseret News sports staff and readers sound off on Gary Andersen's decision to coach Wisconsin
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Gary Andersen has accepted the head coaching position at the University of Wisconsin, following in the footsteps of many Aggie coaches who made a stop in Logan before moving on to bigger programs and salaries.
Andersen leaves behind a program that went 11-2 and won the second bowl game in the history of the program in 2012.
Huddle up sports fans! Here's your opportunity to voice your opinion and be published in the Deseret News!
This week's #DNHuddleUp question is this: What would you have done if you were Gary Andersen?
Fans, players and the media have not been shy in voicing their opinions about Andersen's decision to coach the Badgers. Those who have answered our #DNHuddleUp question are featured below.
This feature will be continually updated througout the day. If you would like to be featured, tweet an answer to the question and include the #DNHuddleUp hashtag.
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- National Signing Day: List of where Utah...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 81
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 79
- After slow start, Runnin' Utes sprint... 49
- Utes receive commitment from Florida LB... 42
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32