#DNHuddleUp: The Deseret News sports staff and readers sound off on Gary Andersen's decision to coach Wisconsin
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Gary Andersen has accepted the head coaching position at the University of Wisconsin, following in the footsteps of many Aggie coaches who made a stop in Logan before moving on to bigger programs and salaries.
Andersen leaves behind a program that went 11-2 and won the second bowl game in the history of the program in 2012.
Huddle up sports fans! Here's your opportunity to voice your opinion and be published in the Deseret News!
This week's #DNHuddleUp question is this: What would you have done if you were Gary Andersen?
Fans, players and the media have not been shy in voicing their opinions about Andersen's decision to coach the Badgers. Those who have answered our #DNHuddleUp question are featured below.
This feature will be continually updated througout the day. If you would like to be featured, tweet an answer to the question and include the #DNHuddleUp hashtag.
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 105
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 54
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 28
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 22
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 10