#DNHuddleUp: The Deseret News sports staff and readers sound off on Gary Andersen's decision to coach Wisconsin
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Gary Andersen has accepted the head coaching position at the University of Wisconsin, following in the footsteps of many Aggie coaches who made a stop in Logan before moving on to bigger programs and salaries.
Andersen leaves behind a program that went 11-2 and won the second bowl game in the history of the program in 2012.
Huddle up sports fans! Here's your opportunity to voice your opinion and be published in the Deseret News!
This week's #DNHuddleUp question is this: What would you have done if you were Gary Andersen?
Fans, players and the media have not been shy in voicing their opinions about Andersen's decision to coach the Badgers. Those who have answered our #DNHuddleUp question are featured below.
This feature will be continually updated througout the day. If you would like to be featured, tweet an answer to the question and include the #DNHuddleUp hashtag.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25