#DNHuddleUp: The Deseret News sports staff and readers sound off on Gary Andersen's decision to coach Wisconsin
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Gary Andersen has accepted the head coaching position at the University of Wisconsin, following in the footsteps of many Aggie coaches who made a stop in Logan before moving on to bigger programs and salaries.
Andersen leaves behind a program that went 11-2 and won the second bowl game in the history of the program in 2012.
Huddle up sports fans! Here's your opportunity to voice your opinion and be published in the Deseret News!
This week's #DNHuddleUp question is this: What would you have done if you were Gary Andersen?
Fans, players and the media have not been shy in voicing their opinions about Andersen's decision to coach the Badgers. Those who have answered our #DNHuddleUp question are featured below.
This feature will be continually updated througout the day. If you would like to be featured, tweet an answer to the question and include the #DNHuddleUp hashtag.
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native Sealver...
- Morning links: Urban Meyer returns to Utah...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 60
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 34
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 32
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 24
- Utes get it done at home again 21