Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz trail the Brooklyn Nets at haltime, 57-44
After a close first period of play, the Jazz only trailed by four points.
Utah briefly took the lead early in the second quarter before allowing the Brooklyn Nets to put a run together and take a 57-44 lead into halftime.
The Jazz were led by Mo Williams, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, who each finished the half with eight points.
Although Brooklyn leads the Jazz by 13 points, Utah beat the Nets in blocked shots (6-1) and also in fast break points (10-4.)
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35