Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz trail the Brooklyn Nets at haltime, 57-44
After a close first period of play, the Jazz only trailed by four points.
Utah briefly took the lead early in the second quarter before allowing the Brooklyn Nets to put a run together and take a 57-44 lead into halftime.
The Jazz were led by Mo Williams, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, who each finished the half with eight points.
Although Brooklyn leads the Jazz by 13 points, Utah beat the Nets in blocked shots (6-1) and also in fast break points (10-4.)
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28