Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz trail the Brooklyn Nets at haltime, 57-44
After a close first period of play, the Jazz only trailed by four points.
Utah briefly took the lead early in the second quarter before allowing the Brooklyn Nets to put a run together and take a 57-44 lead into halftime.
The Jazz were led by Mo Williams, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson, who each finished the half with eight points.
Although Brooklyn leads the Jazz by 13 points, Utah beat the Nets in blocked shots (6-1) and also in fast break points (10-4.)
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45