SYRACUSE — The city will swear in a new police chief on Friday.
Garret Atkin will be installed to lead the Syracuse Police Department at 9 a.m. The ceremony will take place in the council chambers of City Hall located at 1979 W. 1900 South. Syracuse.
Atkin will replace longtime Chief Brian Wallace. Wallace has led the police department since 1992.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11