Photos: Making the holiday season special for those in need
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Michael Sebaske opens a gift from LDS Hospital employees in Sandy on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, case managers and social workers who care for cancer patients at LDS Hospital purchased hundreds of gifts for several former patients and their families who need help during the holiday season.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Chugging eggnog at office party lands man in...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 116
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12