Photos: Making the holiday season special for those in need
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Michael Sebaske opens a gift from LDS Hospital employees in Sandy on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, case managers and social workers who care for cancer patients at LDS Hospital purchased hundreds of gifts for several former patients and their families who need help during the holiday season.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12