Photos: Making the holiday season special for those in need
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Michael Sebaske opens a gift from LDS Hospital employees in Sandy on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, case managers and social workers who care for cancer patients at LDS Hospital purchased hundreds of gifts for several former patients and their families who need help during the holiday season.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 60
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 45
- Police release names of officers... 31
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 29
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18