Photos: Making the holiday season special for those in need
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Michael Sebaske opens a gift from LDS Hospital employees in Sandy on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, case managers and social workers who care for cancer patients at LDS Hospital purchased hundreds of gifts for several former patients and their families who need help during the holiday season.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 52
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17