Photos: Making the holiday season special for those in need
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Michael Sebaske opens a gift from LDS Hospital employees in Sandy on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012. Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, case managers and social workers who care for cancer patients at LDS Hospital purchased hundreds of gifts for several former patients and their families who need help during the holiday season.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8