Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 81
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 59
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12