Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House...
- February deemed a snowpack savior for...
- FBI investigating shooting of Fort Duchesne man
- Artifact vandalism near Moab a growing problem
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 49
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 38
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 31
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Birth father rights the focus of two... 22
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 21