Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Appeal of excommunicated LDS activist Kate...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Clearfield pediatrician arrested in child...
- Man accused of shooting 72-year-old West...
- Ready for snow? Here's what's new in Utah
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Photos: Vivint employees remodel house for...
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- New poll shows Love, Owens race... 46
- State autopsy: Police shot Darrien Hunt... 34
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out... 30
- Final debate between Mia Love and Doug... 27
- Prison relocation process slows down 27
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated... 27
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 21