Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 91
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 62
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 26
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18