Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- S.L. draws up airport plans 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 14
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11