Mike Terry, Deseret News
ZION NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes for Zion National Park are now available for purchase.
The passes can be purchased prior to Jan. 1 at the Zion Headquarters Building on weekdays and at the Kolob Visitor Center daily. Weekend purchases can also be made by calling the fee office 435-772-0177 in advance to arrange a time.
All passes sold in December will be honored at the park beginning Jan. 1 and will be good through Dec. 31, 2013. After Jan. 1, these passes will be available for sale at all entrance stations to Zion National Park.
The 2013 Federal Recreation passes are also available for purchase now at store.usgs.gov/pass/index.html.
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 13