PHOENIX — The Utah Jazz drop another game on the road Friday night after losing to the Phoenix Suns, 99-84.
The Suns' Jared Dudley was on fire all night and led all scorers with 22 points on 9-12 shooting. Goran Dragic chipped in with 17 points and five assists for the Suns.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz in scoring with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Utah had five players reach double-figures in scoring, but none had more than 14.
The Jazz got to within four points, late in the third quarter, only to see the Suns go on a 12-4 run to end the quarter. The Jazz weren't able to get close after that.
The Jazz were outplayed in almost every phase of the game. As a team, Utah was just 3-11 from deep, and shot 40 percent from the field. The Jazz also committed 16 turnovers in the game.
The loss snaps Utah's four-game winning streak, drops the Jazz to just 4-10 and 13-11 overall. The Suns improve to 9-15 and have won two straight.
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- 40-foot jumper by Lexi Rydalch secures BYU's...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- High school wrestling: Pleasant Grove dynasty...
- Morning links: Hayward becomes 'gaming...
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 71
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants... 60
- 13 locals invited to 2016 NFL Scouting... 50
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 45
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 45
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 44
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39