PHOENIX — The Utah Jazz drop another game on the road Friday night after losing to the Phoenix Suns, 99-84.
The Suns' Jared Dudley was on fire all night and led all scorers with 22 points on 9-12 shooting. Goran Dragic chipped in with 17 points and five assists for the Suns.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz in scoring with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Utah had five players reach double-figures in scoring, but none had more than 14.
The Jazz got to within four points, late in the third quarter, only to see the Suns go on a 12-4 run to end the quarter. The Jazz weren't able to get close after that.
The Jazz were outplayed in almost every phase of the game. As a team, Utah was just 3-11 from deep, and shot 40 percent from the field. The Jazz also committed 16 turnovers in the game.
The loss snaps Utah's four-game winning streak, drops the Jazz to just 4-10 and 13-11 overall. The Suns improve to 9-15 and have won two straight.
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Ready to roll: US national soccer team ready...
- Brad Rock: Taking American soccer to heart
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...
- Twitter reaction: U.S. men's soccer team...
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- Utah Jazz: Possible Jazz draftee Michael...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 158
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 54
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 30
- Phil Steele ranks USU 2nd-most... 28
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 21
- Utes basketball: Utah conducting... 19
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Unprecedented... 18