PHOENIX — The Utah Jazz drop another game on the road Friday night after losing to the Phoenix Suns, 99-84.
The Suns' Jared Dudley was on fire all night and led all scorers with 22 points on 9-12 shooting. Goran Dragic chipped in with 17 points and five assists for the Suns.
Al Jefferson led the Jazz in scoring with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Utah had five players reach double-figures in scoring, but none had more than 14.
The Jazz got to within four points, late in the third quarter, only to see the Suns go on a 12-4 run to end the quarter. The Jazz weren't able to get close after that.
The Jazz were outplayed in almost every phase of the game. As a team, Utah was just 3-11 from deep, and shot 40 percent from the field. The Jazz also committed 16 turnovers in the game.
The loss snaps Utah's four-game winning streak, drops the Jazz to just 4-10 and 13-11 overall. The Suns improve to 9-15 and have won two straight.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 19
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7