Another Aldo Zelnick comic novel by author Karla Oceanak is out in time for Christmas. "Glitch" tells the story of Aldo and his plan to get everything he wants for Christmas.
Aldo's plan, called "triple G," is all about getting Aldo all of those expensive gifts he has seen advertised in catalogs. Aldo believes he deserves these gifts as much as anyone.
And so, Aldo launches his "triple G" plan to get everything. Along the way, he learns lessons about giving and receiving, while also gaining insight into the way his friend's family celebrates Hanukkah.
"Glitch" is written for fans of the "Wimpy Kid" series. It is illustrated with quirky cartoons and characters that add humor and help move the story along.
Young readers should enjoy this book and the Aldo Zelnick comic novel series.
Steve Larson is one of the founders of Information Alliance, a Utah-based data collection company. He currently serves as vice president of sales. He spends his free time writing and practicing photography. He also enjoys spending time outdoors.
- 50 things about 'The Sound of Music' to help...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 11 Seussian quotations to celebrate Dr....
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a movie...
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live'
- ‘Big Hero 6,’ ‘Feast’...
- Book review: 'The Storyspinner' breathes new...
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a... 5
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 5
- Pacifica Institute Utah hosts 'Love is... 3
- ‘Big Hero 6,’... 2
- Leonard Nimoy leaves legacy beyond... 1
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner... 1
- 5 recent novels based on narratives... 1