Another Aldo Zelnick comic novel by author Karla Oceanak is out in time for Christmas. "Glitch" tells the story of Aldo and his plan to get everything he wants for Christmas.
Aldo's plan, called "triple G," is all about getting Aldo all of those expensive gifts he has seen advertised in catalogs. Aldo believes he deserves these gifts as much as anyone.
And so, Aldo launches his "triple G" plan to get everything. Along the way, he learns lessons about giving and receiving, while also gaining insight into the way his friend's family celebrates Hanukkah.
"Glitch" is written for fans of the "Wimpy Kid" series. It is illustrated with quirky cartoons and characters that add humor and help move the story along.
Young readers should enjoy this book and the Aldo Zelnick comic novel series.
Steve Larson is one of the founders of Information Alliance, a Utah-based data collection company. He currently serves as vice president of sales. He spends his free time writing and practicing photography. He also enjoys spending time outdoors.
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 4
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 3
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 2
- Donor offers $5 million to help protect... 1
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail... 1