Another Aldo Zelnick comic novel by author Karla Oceanak is out in time for Christmas. "Glitch" tells the story of Aldo and his plan to get everything he wants for Christmas.
Aldo's plan, called "triple G," is all about getting Aldo all of those expensive gifts he has seen advertised in catalogs. Aldo believes he deserves these gifts as much as anyone.
And so, Aldo launches his "triple G" plan to get everything. Along the way, he learns lessons about giving and receiving, while also gaining insight into the way his friend's family celebrates Hanukkah.
"Glitch" is written for fans of the "Wimpy Kid" series. It is illustrated with quirky cartoons and characters that add humor and help move the story along.
Young readers should enjoy this book and the Aldo Zelnick comic novel series.
Steve Larson is one of the founders of Information Alliance, a Utah-based data collection company. He currently serves as vice president of sales. He spends his free time writing and practicing photography. He also enjoys spending time outdoors.
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- All things pi: How to celebrate one of the...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'Need for Speed' is a guilty pleasure at best
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist?
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Salt Lake Comic Con to team with Utah Food...
- Building empathy in children through theater