SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Gary R. Herbert ordered all flags on state-owned facilities to be flown at half-staff Friday in honor of the victims of the Newtown, Conn., shooting.
What You May Have Missed
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 99
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18