Nothing but net.
Mo Williams shot tickled the twine as time expired and as EnergySolutions Arena erupted, but that wasn't the only special moment in the high-profile game between Utah and San Antonio Wednesday night.
A huge second-quarter run propelled the Jazz to a near-double-digit lead at halftime, and a furious run to close out the game put the Jazz in the position to win it.
And honestly, who could forget Manu's "nutmeg" pass to Tiago Splitter, or Gordon Hayward's monstrous block of Gary Neal's first-quarter layup?
Here are the highlights from the Utah's victory over the Spurs.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16