PROVO, Utah — After a week of finals, the BYU women’s swimming and diving teams compete against Boise State on Saturday at noon MST at the Boise-West Family YMCA.
"We are excited to go compete against Boise State this weekend," head coach John Brooks said. "They are a young program and are making great strides. It will be interesting to see how both teams respond at the meet after both going through finals week."
The Cougars' last meet was against Utah in the Deseret First Duel where they lost 181-117. In that meet, the 200 IM relay team consisting of Hailey Campbell, Kassandra Bispo, Kimberly Welch Doroghian and Alexandria Sorensen took first. Doroghian also won the 200 fly.
The last time these two schools met in a duel meet was in 2009 at the Richards Building Pool with BYU coming away victorious, 199-99.
Boise State is coming off a second-place finish at the Missouri Invitational two weeks ago. The Broncos were also idle last weekend in preparation for finals week.
Check the live results page for updates of the meet. Check the BYU women's schedule page for results of the meet.
Jared Houghton is a Sports Information Director who works in the BYU Athletic Communications with the men's and women's swimming teams. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions relating to swimming.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45