Christmas music: Mormon.org is just full of gifts this holiday season: “As you fill your home with decorations, food, friends and family, fill it with uplifting Christmas music as well. Download this beautiful free Christmas music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and then share it with others!” Find 10 free tracks to download. Gorgeous.
Ancestry mystery: Can Ancestry.com solve a murder mystery? At least a fictional one? Find out tonight as “Ancestry.com (will be) featured on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.” Cool!
Austenland news: A Mormon producer, a Mormon director, and a Mormon writer all came together to produce one movie that just got some good news. As Stephenie Meyer declares, “Happy, exciting news! The little indie film I produced two summers ago —Austenland— was just accepted into Sundance Film Festival! All of us who were involved are thrilled and can't wait to share it.” Awesome.
Christmas missions: I just love traveling virtually around the world to see how missionaries are celebrating Christmas. See how these senior missionaries laugh at a white-elephant exchange in Florida, and I think this last photo, both crazy and cute, should be the official mission Christmas card for these missionaries in Sierra Leone. Love it!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 24
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5