Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
RIVERTON — Students from Riverton Elementary School had a chance to see birds from the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah Monday. The students helped to raise money to aid in the rehabilitation of a baby eagle, Phoenix, that was badly burned in the Saratoga Springs Dump Fire.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15