Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
RIVERTON — Students from Riverton Elementary School had a chance to see birds from the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Northern Utah Monday. The students helped to raise money to aid in the rehabilitation of a baby eagle, Phoenix, that was badly burned in the Saratoga Springs Dump Fire.
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 15
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 13