In a recent YouTube video, Elder David Archuleta is featured performing "Los Pastores a Belen" as if he were back with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Missionary tag and all, Archuleta continues to share his talent while serving an LDS mission.
The performance took place at the Santiago Chile Temple Christmas celebration. Dancers performed while Archuleta sang the Spanish Christmas carol.
Archuleta announced he would be serving an LDS mission on Dec. 19, 2011 and later entered the Missionary Training Center in March of this year.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20