Elder David Archuleta performs at Christmas celebration
In a recent YouTube video, Elder David Archuleta is featured performing "Los Pastores a Belen" as if he were back with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Missionary tag and all, Archuleta continues to share his talent while serving an LDS mission.
The performance took place at the Santiago Chile Temple Christmas celebration. Dancers performed while Archuleta sang the Spanish Christmas carol.
Archuleta announced he would be serving an LDS mission on Dec. 19, 2011 and later entered the Missionary Training Center in March of this year.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 50
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7