In a recent YouTube video, Elder David Archuleta is featured performing "Los Pastores a Belen" as if he were back with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Missionary tag and all, Archuleta continues to share his talent while serving an LDS mission.
The performance took place at the Santiago Chile Temple Christmas celebration. Dancers performed while Archuleta sang the Spanish Christmas carol.
Archuleta announced he would be serving an LDS mission on Dec. 19, 2011 and later entered the Missionary Training Center in March of this year.
Sarah Sanders Petersen is an intern for Deseret News where she writes for Mormon Times and other feature articles. She is a communications major and editing minor from Brigham Young University.
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- 10 accomplishments of the Relief Society
- Match the Relief Society presidents to their...
- Eliza R. Snow is more than a poetess as she...
- 'Noah' receives disclaimer, may be banned in...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 99
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 70
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 35
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 33
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 27
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21