LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Lakers might have a star-studded cast, including Kobe Bryant.
But the Utah Jazz have something the Lakers don't: their regular starting lineup.
Center Al Jefferson will play tonight in the 7:30 contest at Staples Center after missing the last game with back spasms.
Big Al didn't play in Utah's 131-99 blowout of Toronto on Friday night after being injured at the end of the Jazz's 87-81 win over Orlando.
Derrick Favors has missed the past four games with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He was going to play but his plantar fasciitis bothered him again during warm-ups.
"We're back to full speed," Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said in his pregame interview before Favors' injury. "We've got everybody in the lineup. We're looking forward to getting going."
The Jazz will go back to their starting lineup of Mo Williams, Randy Foye, Marvin Williams, Paul Millsap and Jefferson.
With point guards Steve Nash and Steve Blake both out with injuries, the Lakers will likely start Chris Duhon, Bryant, Metta World Peace Antawn Jamison and Dwight Howard.
Utah (11-10) is looking for its third win overall and its fourth consecutive victory over the Lakers (9-11), who have lost six of their past nine games under new coach Mike D'Antoni.
Corbin said Jefferson and Favors looked good in Saturday's practice.
"They're ready to play, so we'll see how it develops. Everything was great," Corbin said. "No discomfort at all. We were able to get some one-on-one play in, so we're looking forward to them playing."
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Boys high school top track performances, 2013...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school girls track: Davis wins...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 91
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 78
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 69
- Utah Utes football: Dr. Chris Hill... 39
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 30
- Brad Rock: USU athletics can go home again 21
- Van Noy named to Lott IMPACT trophy... 14
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood... 12