Utah Jazz notebook: Al Jefferson 'proud' of Enes Kanter, but doesn't play (or run 10 miles) Friday
"I don't know," Millsap said, grinning. "I don't know his qualifications as an athletic director, but he may be able to do something. Who knows?"
FAVORS SITS: Favors missed his fourth game in a row due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He was a game-time decision, but ended up sitting another one out.
Favors said his arch is "feeling good" after Thursday's light practice and Friday's shootaround. He doesn't want to push it, though.
"It just hurts when I push off, when I jump," the 6-10 forward said. "It takes a lot of explosiveness out of my game."
Favors downplayed concerns about the injury lingering.
"As long as I take care of it, (get) treatment, do the right things," he said, "I'm not too concerned about it."
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Ranking the best NBA players to ever come out...
- BYU football: Bronson Kaufusi excited about...
- BYU basketball: Tyler Haws passes Russell...
- BYU report card vs. San Francisco: Cougars...
- Brad Rock: Ex-Jazz players skip the drama
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 85
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 45
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24