Utah Jazz notebook: Al Jefferson 'proud' of Enes Kanter, but doesn't play (or run 10 miles) Friday
"I don't know," Millsap said, grinning. "I don't know his qualifications as an athletic director, but he may be able to do something. Who knows?"
FAVORS SITS: Favors missed his fourth game in a row due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He was a game-time decision, but ended up sitting another one out.
Favors said his arch is "feeling good" after Thursday's light practice and Friday's shootaround. He doesn't want to push it, though.
"It just hurts when I push off, when I jump," the 6-10 forward said. "It takes a lot of explosiveness out of my game."
Favors downplayed concerns about the injury lingering.
"As long as I take care of it, (get) treatment, do the right things," he said, "I'm not too concerned about it."
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Ready to roll: US national soccer team ready...
- Brad Rock: Taking American soccer to heart
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- Twitter reaction: U.S. men's soccer team...
- Utah Jazz: Possible Jazz draftee Michael...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 155
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 51
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 30
- Phil Steele ranks USU 2nd-most... 28
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 21
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Unprecedented... 18
- Utes basketball: Utah conducting... 16