Utah Jazz notebook: Al Jefferson 'proud' of Enes Kanter, but doesn't play (or run 10 miles) Friday
"I don't know," Millsap said, grinning. "I don't know his qualifications as an athletic director, but he may be able to do something. Who knows?"
FAVORS SITS: Favors missed his fourth game in a row due to plantar fasciitis in his right foot. He was a game-time decision, but ended up sitting another one out.
Favors said his arch is "feeling good" after Thursday's light practice and Friday's shootaround. He doesn't want to push it, though.
"It just hurts when I push off, when I jump," the 6-10 forward said. "It takes a lot of explosiveness out of my game."
Favors downplayed concerns about the injury lingering.
"As long as I take care of it, (get) treatment, do the right things," he said, "I'm not too concerned about it."
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 188
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 88
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50