Rick Bowmer, AP
The Utah Jazz lead the Toronto Raptors 63-52 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Paul Millsap leads Utah with 14 points and four rebounds. Gordon Hayward chipped in with 11 points and three assists off the bench for the Jazz.
Andrea Bargnani leads the Raptors with 14 points and three rebounds.
The Jazz got down early but were able to get a double-digit lead thanks to an explosive third quarter. The Jazz trailed by as much as 10 in the first quarter, but outscored the Raptors 38-23 in the second.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34