Rick Bowmer, AP
The Utah Jazz lead the Toronto Raptors 63-52 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Paul Millsap leads Utah with 14 points and four rebounds. Gordon Hayward chipped in with 11 points and three assists off the bench for the Jazz.
Andrea Bargnani leads the Raptors with 14 points and three rebounds.
The Jazz got down early but were able to get a double-digit lead thanks to an explosive third quarter. The Jazz trailed by as much as 10 in the first quarter, but outscored the Raptors 38-23 in the second.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26