Rick Bowmer, AP
The Utah Jazz lead the Toronto Raptors 63-52 at the half in Salt Lake City.
Paul Millsap leads Utah with 14 points and four rebounds. Gordon Hayward chipped in with 11 points and three assists off the bench for the Jazz.
Andrea Bargnani leads the Raptors with 14 points and three rebounds.
The Jazz got down early but were able to get a double-digit lead thanks to an explosive third quarter. The Jazz trailed by as much as 10 in the first quarter, but outscored the Raptors 38-23 in the second.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34