Although neither Wilson or Evans are currently living in Utah, both girls have ties to the Beehive state. While she spent most of her life growing up in Georgia, Wilson was born in Provo and her family now resides in St. George. Evans was born in Ohio and spent her high school years in Japan, but still has a many family members in Utah.
Ever since the video posted, Wilson said they have received comments with lists of other strange names.
"My favorite recently discovered Utah name: Aybraeham, for a girl," said Wilson.
Chelsea Wilson and Elisabeth Evans, known on Twitter as the "Mormon Girls," decided to put together a this video about the "creative" names of some Utahns.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Redskins find new opponent, supporter of name...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 20