Ravell Call Personal Photo
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes are available for Arches and Canyonlands national parks and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges national monuments.
The 2013 Southeast Utah Group Annual Pass is $25 and is valid for use beginning Jan. 1. The pass allows unlimited entry into all four parks within the group for up to one year. Passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Patrons wishing to purchase passes for holiday gift giving may do so as long as the pass remains unsigned and invalidated. The pass will be validated upon first use by the pass purchaser or recipient at one of the four parks on or after Jan. 1.
Passes may be purchased at the Arches Entrance Station, Canyonlands' Island in the Sky Visitor Center, and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges visitors centers.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 72
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18