Ravell Call Personal Photo
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes are available for Arches and Canyonlands national parks and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges national monuments.
The 2013 Southeast Utah Group Annual Pass is $25 and is valid for use beginning Jan. 1. The pass allows unlimited entry into all four parks within the group for up to one year. Passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Patrons wishing to purchase passes for holiday gift giving may do so as long as the pass remains unsigned and invalidated. The pass will be validated upon first use by the pass purchaser or recipient at one of the four parks on or after Jan. 1.
Passes may be purchased at the Arches Entrance Station, Canyonlands' Island in the Sky Visitor Center, and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges visitors centers.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17