Ravell Call Personal Photo
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes are available for Arches and Canyonlands national parks and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges national monuments.
The 2013 Southeast Utah Group Annual Pass is $25 and is valid for use beginning Jan. 1. The pass allows unlimited entry into all four parks within the group for up to one year. Passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Patrons wishing to purchase passes for holiday gift giving may do so as long as the pass remains unsigned and invalidated. The pass will be validated upon first use by the pass purchaser or recipient at one of the four parks on or after Jan. 1.
Passes may be purchased at the Arches Entrance Station, Canyonlands' Island in the Sky Visitor Center, and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges visitors centers.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Washington Terrace woman found dead, 2 in...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 267
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 20
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 17