Ravell Call Personal Photo
ARCHES NATIONAL PARK — Annual passes are available for Arches and Canyonlands national parks and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges national monuments.
The 2013 Southeast Utah Group Annual Pass is $25 and is valid for use beginning Jan. 1. The pass allows unlimited entry into all four parks within the group for up to one year. Passes are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Patrons wishing to purchase passes for holiday gift giving may do so as long as the pass remains unsigned and invalidated. The pass will be validated upon first use by the pass purchaser or recipient at one of the four parks on or after Jan. 1.
Passes may be purchased at the Arches Entrance Station, Canyonlands' Island in the Sky Visitor Center, and Hovenweep and Natural Bridges visitors centers.
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 34
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 17
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 15