Classic children's stories available through Kohl's Cares
The classic children’s stories of “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Night Before Christmas,” “The Velveteen Rabbit,” “Aesop’s Fables” and “William the Curious” are available at Kohl’s stores as part of Kohl’s Cares.
Each is $5 and has a coordinating plush animal — a dog, reindeer, rabbit, owl and frog — that are also available for $5 each.
The illustrated books are picture-book style, but have more text than a typical picture book and would be for advanced readers or to be read to children.
Also available this season are two Good Housekeeping cookbooks “Christmas Cookies” and “Chocolate!” along with a music CD and notecards with illustrations from “The Night Before Christmas” and “Wizard of Oz.”
The Kohl's Cares program uses 100 percent of the net profits to benefit kids' health and education. For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 4