Classic children's stories available through Kohl's Cares
The classic children’s stories of “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Night Before Christmas,” “The Velveteen Rabbit,” “Aesop’s Fables” and “William the Curious” are available at Kohl’s stores as part of Kohl’s Cares.
Each is $5 and has a coordinating plush animal — a dog, reindeer, rabbit, owl and frog — that are also available for $5 each.
The illustrated books are picture-book style, but have more text than a typical picture book and would be for advanced readers or to be read to children.
Also available this season are two Good Housekeeping cookbooks “Christmas Cookies” and “Chocolate!” along with a music CD and notecards with illustrations from “The Night Before Christmas” and “Wizard of Oz.”
The Kohl's Cares program uses 100 percent of the net profits to benefit kids' health and education. For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 18
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 13
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4