Classic children's stories available through Kohl's Cares
The classic children’s stories of “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Night Before Christmas,” “The Velveteen Rabbit,” “Aesop’s Fables” and “William the Curious” are available at Kohl’s stores as part of Kohl’s Cares.
Each is $5 and has a coordinating plush animal — a dog, reindeer, rabbit, owl and frog — that are also available for $5 each.
The illustrated books are picture-book style, but have more text than a typical picture book and would be for advanced readers or to be read to children.
Also available this season are two Good Housekeeping cookbooks “Christmas Cookies” and “Chocolate!” along with a music CD and notecards with illustrations from “The Night Before Christmas” and “Wizard of Oz.”
The Kohl's Cares program uses 100 percent of the net profits to benefit kids' health and education. For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- A simple way to know that you're with the...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- The one joke we make about love may actually...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Pioneer Theatre Company announces 2015-16...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 47
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- The one joke we make about love may... 2