Classic children's stories available through Kohl's Cares
The classic children’s stories of “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Night Before Christmas,” “The Velveteen Rabbit,” “Aesop’s Fables” and “William the Curious” are available at Kohl’s stores as part of Kohl’s Cares.
Each is $5 and has a coordinating plush animal — a dog, reindeer, rabbit, owl and frog — that are also available for $5 each.
The illustrated books are picture-book style, but have more text than a typical picture book and would be for advanced readers or to be read to children.
Also available this season are two Good Housekeeping cookbooks “Christmas Cookies” and “Chocolate!” along with a music CD and notecards with illustrations from “The Night Before Christmas” and “Wizard of Oz.”
The Kohl's Cares program uses 100 percent of the net profits to benefit kids' health and education. For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- A black and white Halloween: Classic suspense...
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan shares his 'Love Story'...
- Shannon and Dean Hale introduce a superhero...
- Utah father and son emerge from 'Shark Tank'...
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- How the conversation about video games... 3
- Has violence in media lost its edge? 3