Classic children's stories available through Kohl's Cares
The classic children’s stories of “The Wizard of Oz,” “The Night Before Christmas,” “The Velveteen Rabbit,” “Aesop’s Fables” and “William the Curious” are available at Kohl’s stores as part of Kohl’s Cares.
Each is $5 and has a coordinating plush animal — a dog, reindeer, rabbit, owl and frog — that are also available for $5 each.
The illustrated books are picture-book style, but have more text than a typical picture book and would be for advanced readers or to be read to children.
Also available this season are two Good Housekeeping cookbooks “Christmas Cookies” and “Chocolate!” along with a music CD and notecards with illustrations from “The Night Before Christmas” and “Wizard of Oz.”
The Kohl's Cares program uses 100 percent of the net profits to benefit kids' health and education. For information, see www.kohls.com/cares.
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Hitting a nerve on the...
- Female company president apologizes for the...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Will Smith's dying...
- Motherhood Matters: My minivan is a sacred place
- Focus on the Family releases 'The Drop Box,'...
- More than just Spock: 8 non-Star Trek...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Hitting a nerve on... 17
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a... 6
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Will Smith's... 2
- Erin Stewart: A bossy mom and a fun dad... 2
- Motherhood Matters: My minivan is a... 2
- This week in history: Stalin's death... 2
- Lindsey Stirling's London concert to... 1
- Focus on the Family releases 'The Drop... 1