SALT LAKE CITY — The search continued Friday for a newer model minivan seen leaving the area of a fatal hit-and-run accident.
Mark Neiafu, 25, was found lying in the road near the intersection of California Avenue (1330 South) and Fortune Road (about 1900 West) about 6:30 p.m. Thursday. He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Anyone with information on the accident is asked to call Salt Lake police at 801-799-7000.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 26
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10