SALT LAKE CITY — The search continued Friday for a newer model minivan seen leaving the area of a fatal hit-and-run accident.
Mark Neiafu, 25, was found lying in the road near the intersection of California Avenue (1330 South) and Fortune Road (about 1900 West) about 6:30 p.m. Thursday. He was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Anyone with information on the accident is asked to call Salt Lake police at 801-799-7000.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14