TOOELE — The City Council is seeking applications to fill the remainder of Councilman Shawn Milne's term. Milne is resigning from the council due to his recent election to the Tooele County Commission.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years old, a registered voter in Tooele and a resident of the city for 12 consecutive months, and must not be a convicted felon.
Applicants must submit their name, address, telephone number and email address; a letter of interest and resume; and a copy of a driver’s license or other government-issued document that would provide verification of age to the city. Applications should be sent to Michelle Pitt, Tooele City Recorder, 90 N. Main Street, Tooele, UT 84074, by 5 p.m. on Dec. 19.
All applicants will be interviewed at a public meeting on Jan. 2, at 5 p.m. in the Tooele City Hall Council Chambers and/or Large Conference Room located at 90 N. Main. If needed, additional interviews may be scheduled by the City Council at future public meetings.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12