Three years have passed since the late Christmas Day message I sent and now another Christmas season has arrived. I've heard "Away in a Manger" numerous times already this year, and as I have for 30-plus years, I think of Christine and babies in intensive care every time.
Now, in addition to those decades of memories surrounding my favorite Christmas song, I think of the humble reminder of how important it is to share our love, thoughts and feelings with others before it is too late.
This Christmas is as good a time as any to do it.
Tiffany is a mother of five children. She loves the laundry five children generate, but could do without the sticky floors. Tiffany blogs at www.ourmostofthetimehappyfamily.blogspot.com
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- LDS convert and influential friend reunite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 71
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 46
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44