Three years have passed since the late Christmas Day message I sent and now another Christmas season has arrived. I've heard "Away in a Manger" numerous times already this year, and as I have for 30-plus years, I think of Christine and babies in intensive care every time.
Now, in addition to those decades of memories surrounding my favorite Christmas song, I think of the humble reminder of how important it is to share our love, thoughts and feelings with others before it is too late.
This Christmas is as good a time as any to do it.
Tiffany is a mother of five children. She loves the laundry five children generate, but could do without the sticky floors. Tiffany blogs at www.ourmostofthetimehappyfamily.blogspot.com
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 82
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 55
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14