SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Mayor-elect Ben McAdams has named current Deputy Mayor Nichole Dunn as his administration’s deputy mayor and chief administrative officer.
“Nichole has been serving the residents of Salt Lake County in this capacity during the past four years and I’m pleased she has agreed to stay on as my deputy mayor," McAdams said. "Her knowledge and leadership are invaluable to me and the residents of Salt Lake County,”
In addition to serving the last four years as deputy mayor to Mayor Peter Corroon, she also worked as chief of staff. Prior to that, she had served as the director of government relations in the Corroon administration since 2005.
“I’m honored to serve in this new role for Mayor-elect McAdams, as we look to the future and focus on making government more efficient,” Dunn said.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 42
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 39
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 14
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 14
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9