SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Mayor-elect Ben McAdams has named current Deputy Mayor Nichole Dunn as his administration’s deputy mayor and chief administrative officer.
“Nichole has been serving the residents of Salt Lake County in this capacity during the past four years and I’m pleased she has agreed to stay on as my deputy mayor," McAdams said. "Her knowledge and leadership are invaluable to me and the residents of Salt Lake County,”
In addition to serving the last four years as deputy mayor to Mayor Peter Corroon, she also worked as chief of staff. Prior to that, she had served as the director of government relations in the Corroon administration since 2005.
“I’m honored to serve in this new role for Mayor-elect McAdams, as we look to the future and focus on making government more efficient,” Dunn said.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Former A.G. John Swallow left office with...
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 75
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18