SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Mayor-elect Ben McAdams has named current Deputy Mayor Nichole Dunn as his administration’s deputy mayor and chief administrative officer.
“Nichole has been serving the residents of Salt Lake County in this capacity during the past four years and I’m pleased she has agreed to stay on as my deputy mayor," McAdams said. "Her knowledge and leadership are invaluable to me and the residents of Salt Lake County,”
In addition to serving the last four years as deputy mayor to Mayor Peter Corroon, she also worked as chief of staff. Prior to that, she had served as the director of government relations in the Corroon administration since 2005.
“I’m honored to serve in this new role for Mayor-elect McAdams, as we look to the future and focus on making government more efficient,” Dunn said.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Heber boy in custody battle found in Tulsa...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 49
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 24