SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Mayor-elect Ben McAdams has named current Deputy Mayor Nichole Dunn as his administration’s deputy mayor and chief administrative officer.
“Nichole has been serving the residents of Salt Lake County in this capacity during the past four years and I’m pleased she has agreed to stay on as my deputy mayor," McAdams said. "Her knowledge and leadership are invaluable to me and the residents of Salt Lake County,”
In addition to serving the last four years as deputy mayor to Mayor Peter Corroon, she also worked as chief of staff. Prior to that, she had served as the director of government relations in the Corroon administration since 2005.
“I’m honored to serve in this new role for Mayor-elect McAdams, as we look to the future and focus on making government more efficient,” Dunn said.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21