SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Mayor-elect Ben McAdams has named current Deputy Mayor Nichole Dunn as his administration’s deputy mayor and chief administrative officer.
“Nichole has been serving the residents of Salt Lake County in this capacity during the past four years and I’m pleased she has agreed to stay on as my deputy mayor," McAdams said. "Her knowledge and leadership are invaluable to me and the residents of Salt Lake County,”
In addition to serving the last four years as deputy mayor to Mayor Peter Corroon, she also worked as chief of staff. Prior to that, she had served as the director of government relations in the Corroon administration since 2005.
“I’m honored to serve in this new role for Mayor-elect McAdams, as we look to the future and focus on making government more efficient,” Dunn said.
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Body found near Jordan River trail in Salt...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 51
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Families protest at final prison... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17
- Watchdog group accuses Utah lawmaker of... 15
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 14