SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1