SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3