SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Construction industry booming but facing...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6