SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over political...
- VW executive apologizes but says scandal not...
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in tax...
- UDOT opens new turn lanes aimed at easing...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- VW executive apologizes but says... 5
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3