SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza 'scandal'...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Veteran news executive joins Deseret News
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 8
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 7
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4