SALT LAKE CITY — The American Advertising Federation of Utah Tuesday honored 11 industry professionals at its 2012 Rockies Awards event, now in its second year.
The Rockies Awards complement AAF-Utah’s annual Addy’s Awards, which for decades has honored advertising campaigns based in Utah.
The professionals honored with 2012 rock statuette are: Account Management, Teri Gibson, account supervisor, Richter7; Creative, Aron Simkins, associate creative director, Saxton Horne; Interactive Digital, Jeremy Wold, interactive project manager, Richter 7; In-House Marketing, Brad Parkin, associate director of marketing, Hogle Zoo; Media, Joy Taylor, media queen, Richter7; Office Support: Traci Houghton, finance director, Penna Powers Brian Haynes
Additional honorees include: Production Traffic Manager, Todd Gorzitzie, vice president director of production, McCann; Public Relations, Heather Hurst, communications and content director, eXperticity; Sales Representative, Michael Hughes, senior account executive, KSL; Social Media, Megan Maybee, social media manager, Mountain America Credit Union; The Arts, Ryan Gass owner/producer, GassLamp Productions.
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil can...
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the next...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Anger builds among unionized workforce at...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 8
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 3