MIDVALE — Police have arrested a second woman who had been sought in the shooting of Justen Lefave, as well as the man they say drove her to the apartment where Lefave was staying.
Police arrested Alexis Hughes, 25, and Anthony Martinez, 30, on Tuesday in connection with the August homicide. Police say Hughes was with Gabriel Gurule and Amy Rowley, who were arrested last week, at the Midvale apartment where Lefave, 31, was shot and killed the morning of Aug. 26.
According to police, the two women knocked on the door of a unit at the Wasatch Club Apartments, 6999 S. State, and said they were looking for someone, providing a fictitious name. When Lefave responded, Gurule stepped out from behind the women and shot him, police said.
Martinez is accused of driving Hughes and Rowley to the apartment, then waiting for them to return.
The four suspects were plotting to rob Lefave the night before the attack, police said.
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror dropping...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17