MIDVALE — Police have arrested a second woman who had been sought in the shooting of Justen Lefave, as well as the man they say drove her to the apartment where Lefave was staying.
Police arrested Alexis Hughes, 25, and Anthony Martinez, 30, on Tuesday in connection with the August homicide. Police say Hughes was with Gabriel Gurule and Amy Rowley, who were arrested last week, at the Midvale apartment where Lefave, 31, was shot and killed the morning of Aug. 26.
According to police, the two women knocked on the door of a unit at the Wasatch Club Apartments, 6999 S. State, and said they were looking for someone, providing a fictitious name. When Lefave responded, Gurule stepped out from behind the women and shot him, police said.
Martinez is accused of driving Hughes and Rowley to the apartment, then waiting for them to return.
The four suspects were plotting to rob Lefave the night before the attack, police said.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 73
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 60
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24