Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Jazz coaches, trainers, players, Nu Skin Jazz Dancers and Jazz Bear spread holiday cheer by making their traditional Christmas visits to Primary Children's Medical Center and Shriners Hospital for Children in Salt Lake City on Tuesday. This season they will also visit veterans at the George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Jazz personnel met with patients and gave each one an autographed mini-ball.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 68
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16