Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Jazz coaches, trainers, players, Nu Skin Jazz Dancers and Jazz Bear spread holiday cheer by making their traditional Christmas visits to Primary Children's Medical Center and Shriners Hospital for Children in Salt Lake City on Tuesday. This season they will also visit veterans at the George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Jazz personnel met with patients and gave each one an autographed mini-ball.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19