LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 62
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 30
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20