LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 60
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 27
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 23