LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Biblical names for Lord...
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 23
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 7
- 10 ideas of what God looks like 7