LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- LDS convert and influential friend reunite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 71
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 46
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44