LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm headed to...
- Pres. Monson teaches Christmas is the time to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- Amish school shooter's kin: Horror, then healing
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did not win'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 97
- Ask Angela: I'm 24 and I think I'm... 51
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 27
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 22
- Space and religion: How believers view... 19
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and... 12
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- One year since Sandy Hook: 'Evil did... 8