LDS Church collaborates with Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys on new Christmas video
Footage from the LDS Church's new Bible videos is prominently featured in a new Christmas music video by pianist Jon Schmidt and The Piano Guys.
The Newsroom website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints indicates that the church "collaborated with the musical group The Piano Guys to produce a video celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ."
The video, in which Schmidt and cellist Steven Sharp Nelson play an emotional arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel," was filmed at the church’s Jerusalem set in Goshen, Utah. In addition to footage of Schmidt and Nelson performing on the set, the video also features portions of the New Testament videos recently filmed there by the church.
See the music video with and without the Bible video scenes below. To see the music video without the Bible video scenes.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- 14 surprising, heartwarming videos of LDS...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS...
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in Salt...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- Religious groups react to Boy... 70
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 42
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 26
- ... 10
- DJ Kaskade talks about sticking to LDS... 3