SALT LAKE CITY — The Bureau of Land Management in Utah is seeking to hire seasonal wildland firefighters and dispatchers across the state. The positions are temporary seasonal appointments for the 2013 fire season.
Appointment length depends on needs and funding but cannot exceed 1,039 hours — excluding overtime and training — during one service year. All applicants must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years old by the time of appointment.
For a list of open BLM positions, visit www.utahfireinfo.gov.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18