SALT LAKE CITY — The Bureau of Land Management in Utah is seeking to hire seasonal wildland firefighters and dispatchers across the state. The positions are temporary seasonal appointments for the 2013 fire season.
Appointment length depends on needs and funding but cannot exceed 1,039 hours — excluding overtime and training — during one service year. All applicants must be U.S. citizens and at least 18 years old by the time of appointment.
For a list of open BLM positions, visit www.utahfireinfo.gov.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Man rams truck into police station, assaults...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 13
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12