The Utah Jazz fall to the Los Angeles Clippers 105-104. It's the first home loss of the season for the Jazz.
Down 101-99 with the ball, and less than 30 seconds remaining, Al Jefferson took a four-foot shot from the middle of the key. But it was blocked, and the Clippers grabbed the loose ball.
After fouls and free throws for the Clippers, Randy Foye stole an inbound pass with 0.7 remaining but missed the running 3-pointer.
Blake Griffin led the Clippers to victory with 30 points and 11 rebounds. Chris Paul chipped in 14 points and nine assists.
Mo Williams led the Jazz in scoring with 20 points and 12 assists. The Jazz had five players reach double figures in scoring compared to just three for the Clippers. The Jazz struggled defensively in the fourth quarter, where they were outscored by a whopping 32-21.
The Jazz outshot the Clippers 56.8 to 47.2 percent from the field but had 17 turnovers compared to just 10 by the Clippers.
With the loss, the Jazz fall to 9-10 on the season and the Clippers improve to 11-6.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will not go...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 116
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 62
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 52
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 45