The Utah Jazz fall to the Los Angeles Clippers 105-104. It's the first home loss of the season for the Jazz.
Down 101-99 with the ball, and less than 30 seconds remaining, Al Jefferson took a four-foot shot from the middle of the key. But it was blocked, and the Clippers grabbed the loose ball.
After fouls and free throws for the Clippers, Randy Foye stole an inbound pass with 0.7 remaining but missed the running 3-pointer.
Blake Griffin led the Clippers to victory with 30 points and 11 rebounds. Chris Paul chipped in 14 points and nine assists.
Mo Williams led the Jazz in scoring with 20 points and 12 assists. The Jazz had five players reach double figures in scoring compared to just three for the Clippers. The Jazz struggled defensively in the fourth quarter, where they were outscored by a whopping 32-21.
The Jazz outshot the Clippers 56.8 to 47.2 percent from the field but had 17 turnovers compared to just 10 by the Clippers.
With the loss, the Jazz fall to 9-10 on the season and the Clippers improve to 11-6.
- Former UNC coach Dean Smith willed $200 to...
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- NCAA 'service work' has been eye-opening for...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- BYU looking forward to an influx of... 54
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 25
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21