Photo gallery: Deseret Media Companies sponsors school to help families obtain holiday gifts
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Deseret Media Companies sponsored Toy Depot for selected families at Washington Elementary School in Salt Lake City, Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. DMC sponsors a local elementary school each year to help families provide toys and gifts for their children. The company has sponsored Washington two years in a row.
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2