Photo gallery: Deseret Media Companies sponsors school to help families obtain holiday gifts
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Deseret Media Companies sponsored Toy Depot for selected families at Washington Elementary School in Salt Lake City, Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. DMC sponsors a local elementary school each year to help families provide toys and gifts for their children. The company has sponsored Washington two years in a row.
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for time...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 7
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Wells Fargo providing $15K grants to... 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3