Photo gallery: Deseret Media Companies sponsors school to help families obtain holiday gifts
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Deseret Media Companies sponsored Toy Depot for selected families at Washington Elementary School in Salt Lake City, Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. DMC sponsors a local elementary school each year to help families provide toys and gifts for their children. The company has sponsored Washington two years in a row.
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Company plans to hire up to 1,000 new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over missile fear
- Randy Shumway: The power of the 30-year mortgage
- Microsoft makes design central to its future
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- Would you permanently leave your family... 6
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Weird ways our brains control our money... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2