Photo gallery: Deseret Media Companies sponsors school to help families obtain holiday gifts
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Deseret Media Companies sponsored Toy Depot for selected families at Washington Elementary School in Salt Lake City, Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. DMC sponsors a local elementary school each year to help families provide toys and gifts for their children. The company has sponsored Washington two years in a row.
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2