Photo gallery: Deseret Media Companies sponsors school to help families obtain holiday gifts
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Deseret Media Companies sponsored Toy Depot for selected families at Washington Elementary School in Salt Lake City, Monday, Dec. 3, 2012. DMC sponsors a local elementary school each year to help families provide toys and gifts for their children. The company has sponsored Washington two years in a row.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Small business survey results indicate...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 3
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 2