OGDEN — Police have identified an 86-year-old Ogden woman who died when she was hit by a neighbor backing out of her driveway.
Norma Holmgren, 86, died Saturday when she was struck near the 1600 East block of 27th Street. Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said the investigation into the incident is ongoing and she is not sure if charges will be filed in the case, as the incident appears to be an accident.
She said the 70-year-old driver of the vehicle that struck Holmgren was a friend and neighbor who is "distraught" about what happened.
Holmgren was transported to Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, where she later died of her injuries.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26