OGDEN — Police have identified an 86-year-old Ogden woman who died when she was hit by a neighbor backing out of her driveway.
Norma Holmgren, 86, died Saturday when she was struck near the 1600 East block of 27th Street. Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said the investigation into the incident is ongoing and she is not sure if charges will be filed in the case, as the incident appears to be an accident.
She said the 70-year-old driver of the vehicle that struck Holmgren was a friend and neighbor who is "distraught" about what happened.
Holmgren was transported to Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, where she later died of her injuries.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17