OGDEN — Police have identified an 86-year-old Ogden woman who died when she was hit by a neighbor backing out of her driveway.
Norma Holmgren, 86, died Saturday when she was struck near the 1600 East block of 27th Street. Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said the investigation into the incident is ongoing and she is not sure if charges will be filed in the case, as the incident appears to be an accident.
She said the 70-year-old driver of the vehicle that struck Holmgren was a friend and neighbor who is "distraught" about what happened.
Holmgren was transported to Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, where she later died of her injuries.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24