OGDEN — Police have identified an 86-year-old Ogden woman who died when she was hit by a neighbor backing out of her driveway.
Norma Holmgren, 86, died Saturday when she was struck near the 1600 East block of 27th Street. Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said the investigation into the incident is ongoing and she is not sure if charges will be filed in the case, as the incident appears to be an accident.
She said the 70-year-old driver of the vehicle that struck Holmgren was a friend and neighbor who is "distraught" about what happened.
Holmgren was transported to Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, where she later died of her injuries.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14