OGDEN — Police have identified an 86-year-old Ogden woman who died when she was hit by a neighbor backing out of her driveway.
Norma Holmgren, 86, died Saturday when she was struck near the 1600 East block of 27th Street. Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said the investigation into the incident is ongoing and she is not sure if charges will be filed in the case, as the incident appears to be an accident.
She said the 70-year-old driver of the vehicle that struck Holmgren was a friend and neighbor who is "distraught" about what happened.
Holmgren was transported to Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, where she later died of her injuries.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11