Naked man wearing only tennis shoes arrested in Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY — A man arrested Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of tennis shoes told police he was walking around naked because he "did it on a bet."
That bet, however, got Todd Kay Dennis, 47, arrested for investigation of 15 counts of lewdness and three counts of lewdness involving a child. The incident happened, according to police, early Saturday afternoon near 1300 South and State Street. Police dispatchers received multiple calls from witnesses who saw the man, according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
Utah state court records show Dennis has an extensive criminal history, most recently being convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia in August.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14