Naked man wearing only tennis shoes arrested in Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY — A man arrested Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of tennis shoes told police he was walking around naked because he "did it on a bet."
That bet, however, got Todd Kay Dennis, 47, arrested for investigation of 15 counts of lewdness and three counts of lewdness involving a child. The incident happened, according to police, early Saturday afternoon near 1300 South and State Street. Police dispatchers received multiple calls from witnesses who saw the man, according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
Utah state court records show Dennis has an extensive criminal history, most recently being convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia in August.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 35
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 17
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10