SALT LAKE CITY — A man arrested Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of tennis shoes told police he was walking around naked because he "did it on a bet."
That bet, however, got Todd Kay Dennis, 47, arrested for investigation of 15 counts of lewdness and three counts of lewdness involving a child. The incident happened, according to police, early Saturday afternoon near 1300 South and State Street. Police dispatchers received multiple calls from witnesses who saw the man, according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
Utah state court records show Dennis has an extensive criminal history, most recently being convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia in August.
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 73
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 60
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24