Naked man wearing only tennis shoes arrested in Salt Lake
SALT LAKE CITY — A man arrested Saturday wearing nothing but a pair of tennis shoes told police he was walking around naked because he "did it on a bet."
That bet, however, got Todd Kay Dennis, 47, arrested for investigation of 15 counts of lewdness and three counts of lewdness involving a child. The incident happened, according to police, early Saturday afternoon near 1300 South and State Street. Police dispatchers received multiple calls from witnesses who saw the man, according to a Salt Lake County Jail report.
Utah state court records show Dennis has an extensive criminal history, most recently being convicted of possession of drug paraphernalia in August.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Outbreak of illness linked to Weber County...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 35
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA... 22