Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz fall to Houston Rockets in second road game in a row
The Jazz seemed to have run out of man power Saturday night, as they fell to the Rockets 124-116.
In a high-scoring affair, the short-handed Utah Jazz could not find the resources they needed to put away a close road contest in Houston.
Gordon Hayward, Randy Foye and Al Jefferson all turned in 20-plus point performances, but it was not enough to make up for the Jazz players out with injuries.
The Rockets finished with seven players in double figures, led by forward Patrick Patterson, who netted 20 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 47
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 29