Utah Jazz basketball: Jazz fall to Houston Rockets in second road game in a row
The Jazz seemed to have run out of man power Saturday night, as they fell to the Rockets 124-116.
In a high-scoring affair, the short-handed Utah Jazz could not find the resources they needed to put away a close road contest in Houston.
Gordon Hayward, Randy Foye and Al Jefferson all turned in 20-plus point performances, but it was not enough to make up for the Jazz players out with injuries.
The Rockets finished with seven players in double figures, led by forward Patrick Patterson, who netted 20 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24