The Jazz seemed to have run out of man power Saturday night, as they fell to the Rockets 124-116.
In a high-scoring affair, the short-handed Utah Jazz could not find the resources they needed to put away a close road contest in Houston.
Gordon Hayward, Randy Foye and Al Jefferson all turned in 20-plus point performances, but it was not enough to make up for the Jazz players out with injuries.
The Rockets finished with seven players in double figures, led by forward Patrick Patterson, who netted 20 points.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34