OGDEN — An 86-year-old woman died Saturday after police say she was struck by another woman who was backing out of her driveway.
"The driver realized what had occurred and called 911 and the 86-year-old lady was transported to McKay-Dee Hospital where she died of her injuries," Ogden Police Lt. Troy Burnett said.
The accident happened near the 1600 East block of 27th Street.
Burnett said that the investigation is ongoing. The victim's identity had not yet been released.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12