OGDEN — An 86-year-old woman died Saturday after police say she was struck by another woman who was backing out of her driveway.
"The driver realized what had occurred and called 911 and the 86-year-old lady was transported to McKay-Dee Hospital where she died of her injuries," Ogden Police Lt. Troy Burnett said.
The accident happened near the 1600 East block of 27th Street.
Burnett said that the investigation is ongoing. The victim's identity had not yet been released.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 87
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 70
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 46
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24