OGDEN — An 86-year-old woman died Saturday after police say she was struck by another woman who was backing out of her driveway.
"The driver realized what had occurred and called 911 and the 86-year-old lady was transported to McKay-Dee Hospital where she died of her injuries," Ogden Police Lt. Troy Burnett said.
The accident happened near the 1600 East block of 27th Street.
Burnett said that the investigation is ongoing. The victim's identity had not yet been released.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 31
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 27