|Special Advertising Supplement|
|The following article is part of a special advertising supplement.|
OGDEN — An 86-year-old woman died Saturday after police say she was struck by another woman who was backing out of her driveway.
"The driver realized what had occurred and called 911 and the 86-year-old lady was transported to McKay-Dee Hospital where she died of her injuries," Ogden Police Lt. Troy Burnett said.
The accident happened near the 1600 East block of 27th Street.
Burnett said that the investigation is ongoing. The victim's identity had not yet been released.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Two more guns seized at Salt Lake City...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- S.L. draws up airport plans 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 16
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11