OGDEN — An 86-year-old woman died Saturday after police say she was struck by another woman who was backing out of her driveway.
"The driver realized what had occurred and called 911 and the 86-year-old lady was transported to McKay-Dee Hospital where she died of her injuries," Ogden Police Lt. Troy Burnett said.
The accident happened near the 1600 East block of 27th Street.
Burnett said that the investigation is ongoing. The victim's identity had not yet been released.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth... 11