Photo gallery: Children unwrap unique Imagination Playground gift in South Salt Lake
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Children begin to play with the Imagination Playground foam blocks and loose parts at the Columbus Center in South Salt Lake, Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012.
The city was awarded the playground, a first of its kind in Utah, by KaBOOM in a grant funded by the Walt Disney Company. The playground contains large foam blocks and loose parts for children to transform into their own worlds and will be located in the three city-owned Community Learning Centers and also set up at community events.
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 58
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 22
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- Western states to feds: Turn over... 14