NO FAVORS: The Jazz just got Mo Williams back from his foot injury, and lost Marvin Williams for who knows how long because of his headache.
Now they could be without Derrick Favors. The key 6-foot-10 reserve left in the second quarter with a strained right arch and is doubtful tonight at Houston.
Favors said his foot has been bothering him for a couple of games, and it became unbearable to play on.
"It just started feeling weird," he said. "It was too sore. It still hurt."
HEADS-UP ANSWER: Corbin played in the NBA for 16 seasons back when the league wasn't as cognizant about concussions.
That explains the tongue-in-cheek response he gave when asked in a pregame media session if he'd ever suffered a concussion while playing.
"I probably had — just didn't know," the Jazz coach said.
Smiling, he added, "I may be concussed now."
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Utah Jazz: Better game but same losing result...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Prognosticating, for fun, a bright BYU...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 101
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 55
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 38
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 36
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34