Utah Jazz basketball: Thunder handle Jazz in Oklahoma City, 106-94
The Utah Jazz found themselves struggling to come back from a 12-point halftime deficit and fell to Oklahoma City Friday night.
Enes Kanter put in a big game for the Jazz with a career high 18 points, 14 of those coming in the fourth quarter alone.
The Jazz pulled within five points after Kanter made a three point play with just under eight minutes remaining in the game. This capped a 9-2 scoring run by the Jazz, but they were unable to finish with the same intensity, ultimately allowing the Thunder to close out a double digit victory.
Kevin Durrant scored 25 points and Russel Westbrook added a double-double with 23 points and 13 rebounds to lead Oklahoma City.
Full recap coming soon.
Whitney O'Bannon is currently a new media sports intern for the Deseret News.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24