SANDY — The city is seeking nominations for a community service awards. The Noal Bateman Award is the highest honor given to Sandy residents for service to their community.
Nominees should be people who have actively been serving the Sandy community for at least seven years. Residents can write a description of the person and send it to awards committee chairman Bruce Steadman by Jan. 21, at 10936 S. 85 East, Sandy, UT 84070-5234.
Nomination forms can be obtained by visiting Sandy City Hall, the Sandy Senior Center, the Parks and Recreation Building, from the city’s website at www.sandy.utah.gov/noalbateman, or by calling Steadman at 801-571-8116 or 801-587-9526.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 39
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 37
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 13
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8